Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Beuchert's Saloon (623 Pennsylvania Avenue SE Washington, DC 20003)
Tickets: $35 & $45, all-inclusive
Let’s play with fire, shall we?
Join us in Beuchert’s sunny outdoor patio for our final 2016-17 Saloon Concert Series.
Steel pan virtuoso Victor Provost collaborates with GS for the first time, presenting a varied program of classical, jazz, and crossover arrangements. Meanwhile, Executive Chef Andrew Markert will be firing up the grill, roasting, and seasoning your meats and veggies with assorted spices, peppers, and curries. Chef’s scintillating bites will be paired with smoky and/or infused adult beverages provided by Jailbreak Brewing Company and One Eight Distilling, among others. The featured artists, artisans, and curators will be on-hand throughout the evening, leading discussions about how fire and flame shape their crafts.
Small plates include*:
- smoked wahoo, charleston gold rice, rice vinegar, cumin hickory oil, thai chili
- smoky grill pork sausage, rhubarb mostarda, house-made hot sauce, pumpernickel toast
- amber seared beef top sirloin beef patty style, pastry dough, strawberry relish, radishes
- ash roasted jerk yams, curried chicken, burnt spring onions, sumac “ashes”
- chocolate chili ice cream sandwich, burnt orange ice cream, charred brioche crema
*Menu items are subject to change.
Note: Vegetarian substitutes and non-alcoholic beverages will be available upon request at the time of purchase.
Please send an email with your dietary restrictions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$35 General Admission ticket includes:
- Passed small plates
- Drink tastings
- Live music
$45 VIP Experience ticket includes**:
- Meet & greet with curators
- Complimentary drink
- Early seating
- All benefits of General Admission ticket
**VIP Experience begins at 5:15 pm. Group size is limited to 10.
This event is funded in part by the D.C. Commission on the Arts & Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
The Saloon Concert Series: American Roots & Reeds
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Taste Your Music Benefit Concert
Thursday, September 3, 2015
The Hamilton Live
The Saloon Concert Series: Woodworking 101
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Gourmet Symphony Premiere Concert
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Atlas Performing Arts Center